TriStar® VS 900 variable-speed pump has been upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton® seal and a 3-year warranty. And like all TriStar VS pumps, TriStar VS 900 can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton seal
- Extended 3-year warranty
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing